Tuesday, July 19, 2011

DJ Slip Mats That I Prefer



DJs always asked me what kind of slipmats do you use?  Well here is my answer Butter Rugs or Dr. Suzuki. I have and use both,
They are my favorite slip mats  if you are doing alot of cutting & scratching then you need these types of slipmats, *FYI on the butter rugs remember the black felt slick side goes platter side down, on the Dr. Suzuki the same black felt slick side goes platter side down. to make them super slick get a plastic sleeve (*i use a plastic sleeve that I preserve my vinyl in when storing its not flemsy like plastics sleeves that you would get wrap around albums) trace along the diameter of the slip mat or (vinyl) cut out two on for the left & right line it up poke a hole in lay that on the platter now place the slip mat on top.
Happy Scratching......DJ Ghost Dogg

No comments:

Post a Comment