Saturday, July 30, 2011

Droppin Science @Cafe Coco

My bi monthly hip hop event is every (1st & 3rd Saturdays) at Cafe Coco (back stage) 9pm -1am Saturdays night. Here a little hip hop history about Cafe Coco, about 3-4 years ago there was a weekly hip hop event called Hip Hop Saturdays the format consisted of the dj cutting & scratching spinning progressive underground hip hop,and open mic (cipher) probably one of the best in the city.The dee jays involve were DJ Wick it,Kidsmeals,DJ Orig,myself. It had a good run of a couple years then the djs that were involved popularity grew so they left for bigger & greener pastures.
Its back new name "Droppin Science" same venue come hangout meet some new people network etc.
i will have a different guest each show I'm (dj,emcee,producer,beatsmith) plus people that I'm inviting (a&r,pr,promoters) will be in attendance.Also there will be some hip hop art on display to look & purchase. You know I'm a true hip hop junkie so I'm going in the crates hard bringing you that real hip hop from the 80s,90s,00s along with today's progressive under ground hip hop, i will be throwing in some classics break beats, along with new music showcase. The open mic (cipher) if you have lyrical skills this is where you want to be. From me to you see you on august 6
The Real Hip Hop In the Ville

No comments:

Post a Comment